Knoxville home a total loss from early morning fireplace
TONIGHT. NEW TONIGHT, A KNOXVILLE House IS A Full Reduction FROM AN OVERNHTIG .RE RADIO STATION KNIA SHOT THIS VI DEO FROM THE Fireplace THATROKE B OUT Around 5:00 THIS Morning. BY THE TIME FIREFIGHTERS ARRIVED, IT S WAFULLY ENGULFED. CREWS FROM Numerous DEPARTMENTS Assisted Set THE Fireplace OUT. KNOXVILLE Hearth Claims All people IN THE Household Made IT T OUOK, Many thanks TO Doing the job SMOKE ALA
Knoxville household a whole reduction from early early morning fire
A Knoxville household is a whole decline from an right away hearth.KNIA/KRLS reviews that the hearth broke out close to 5 a.m.By the time firefighters arrived, it was entirely engulfed. Crews from several departments helped place out the hearth.Knoxville fire says everybody in the property made it out all right — many thanks to doing work smoke alarms.The trigger of the hearth is unidentified.
A Knoxville household is a full decline from an right away fireplace.
KNIA/KRLS reviews that the fire broke out around 5 a.m.
By the time firefighters arrived, it was entirely engulfed. Crews from several departments aided place out the fire.
Knoxville hearth states absolutely everyone in the dwelling produced it out all right — thanks to working smoke alarms.
The result in of the fireplace is unknown.